Sacred Healing Tree is a healing space… and “The Doc” is a master practitioner whose passion is people. The Doc has a long history of successfully addressing diseases that nobody else can. Call him! It’ll be the best health care decision you ever made.
- Business hours: By Appointment Only. Sunday thru Thursday.
- Convenient location: Northeast San Antonio at the corner of Toepperwein and Village Oak across from Northeast Methodist Hospital
- Parking: Directly in front of the clinic for Sacred Healing Tree marked for “Patients Only”
- Urgent care: The only alternative medicine clinic making special accommodations to see clients with non-life-threatening emergencies.
- Formally trained at the Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin (AOMA)
- Certified by American Organization for Bodywork Therapies of Asia (AOBTA)
- Recognized by Texas Department of State Health Services (TXDSHS)
- Sports Medicine
- General Medicine
- Idiopathic Disease Specialist (Diseases of unknown origin)
- 5 times faster results than chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture or massage
- Quick, accurate assessment and maximum therapy time
- Avoid unnecessary surgery
- Methods revised according to individual need
- Historically, one of the safest therapies that can be applied by a properly trained professional
- Non-invasive assessment and therapy
- Maximum results without acupuncture needles
- Herbs: Products are made from the best quality raw herbal materials manufactured in a GMP compliant facility in USA (Active Herb) or a renowned pharmaceutical GMP certified facility in China (Guang Ci Tang).
- Friendly service. ” I’ll make sure you get the time you need to express your health concerns.”
- Follow-ups. “I’ll go the extra mile to ensure you get the results you expect.”
Cost effective compared to…
- doctor’s visits
- chiropractic visits
- physical therapy
- medication expenses