Who We Are
Sacred Healing Tree is a healing space… and “The Doc” is a master practitioner whose passion is people. Doc has a decades long history of successfully addressing diseases that nobody else can. Call him! It’ll be the best health care decision you ever made.
- By Appointment Only. Sunday thru Thursday.
- Parking: Directly in front of the clinic for Sacred Healing Tree marked for “Patients Only”
- Convenient location: Northeast San Antonio at the corner of Toepperwein and Village Oak across from Northeast Methodist Hospital
- Formally trained at the Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin (AOMA)
- Certified by American Organization for Bodywork Therapies of Asia (AOBTA)
- Recognized by Texas Department of State Health Services (TXDSHS)
- Sports Medicine
- General Medicine
- Idiopathic Disease Specialist (Diseases of unknown origin)
- 5 times faster results than chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture or massage
- Quick, accurate assessment and maximum therapy time
- Avoid unnecessary surgery
- Methods revised according to individual need
- Historically, one of the safest therapies that can be applied by a properly trained professional
- Non-invasive assessment and therapy
- Maximum results without acupuncture needles
- Herbs: Products are made from the best quality raw herbal materials manufactured in a GMP compliant facility in USA (Active Herb)
- Friendly service. ” I’ll make sure you get the time you need to express your health concerns.”
- Follow-ups. “I’ll go the extra mile to ensure you get the results you expect.”
“Can Asian Bodywork Therapy and Chinese Medicine help my bunions?” I often get asked how Asian...
I often have people ask me about weight loss. The first thing that seems to disappoint people is...
Every so often I get asked about the effectiveness of ear candling for the removal of ear wax....
What our clients have to say
I highly recommend Steven Blackstone as a therapist for his knowledgeable approach to sports injuries and prevention. I found the advantages of having a highly trained holistic Asian Bodywork therapy over just plain massage to be great. In my preparation and competition in the Olympics I rely on finding root causes of problems, which can be varied and complex. It helps to have someone on your team with the insight and perspective to unravel injuries and more importantly see them coming and prevent them. While many people may not be familiar with Asian Bodywork and it’s extensive training, it is in high demand amongst top-level athletes who need effective and thorough care.
Four-Time United States Olympian
I recommend Steven Blackstone as an Asian Bodywork Therapist accomplished in the healing art of Tuina. I have served as Steven’s instructor, clinic supervisor and consultant on some of his cases. Steven displays abundant capability to accurately diagnose and treat not only orthopaedic ailments but, all manner of illnesses. He is enthusiastic and meticulous in his treatment of children and experienced in Pediatric Tuina. In my opinion, Steven is an undeniable asset to the health care community.
Yongxin Fan, L.Ac, MD (China)
Director, Department of Integrated Studies
Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin
Steven Blackstone has been my choice of bodywork therapists for a long time. I prefer the unique methods he associates with Sacred Healing Tree over many others. I like the flexibility of his techniques and admire his ability to diagnose and treat fluidly at the same time. He can work deeply when necessary without causing pain and there is no pain after. Each of his sessions is different but he still manages to isolate my problem areas and make me feel like new every time. I get regular therapy sessions with Steven because it helps me to manage the cumulative aches and pains caused by the stresses of everyday life. After a session I feel much more relaxed, pain free and ready to deal with everything again. Thank you, Steven.
Zimei Pan, L.Ac, MS, OMD.
Zimei Pan is the co-founder and manager of Acupuncture & Chinese Medical Center. She also serves as a clinical supervisor at the Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin (AOMA).
Wonderful! I have now had 2 treatment sessions and can honestly say I have had a dramatic reduction in pain, stiffness and fatigue throughout my body. I am a busy professional, and thought I would have to live with a painful back, stiff neck and shoulders and a reduced range of motion to my joints for the rest of my life….but I do not! As a healthcare provider myself, I respect Chinese medicine and alternatives to Western medicine… and Sacred Healing Tree is a God-send. The professional, therapeutic sessions are a gift you can give to yourself…. Thank you for allowing me to live a better life!